Welcome to the LAC OpenSea-to-STRMNFT migration portal. Please note that this portal is only for LAC owners who have their LAC NFTs on OpenSea and want to migrate them to the STRMNFT marketplace.
To ensure the success of your LAC migration, you must make sure that you completed all the migration steps before clicking Next.
1. Create an account on STRMNFT
Create an account on the STRMNFT marketplace. (If you already have an STRMNFT account, make sure to use your existing STRMNFT account for this entire migration process).
2. Connect MetaMask to STRMNFT
Connect your MetaMask wallet to your STRMNFT account. If you don't have one, learn how to create and connect MetaMask using one of these manuals:
*Note: If your LAC NFT is not stored on MetaMask, please contact support at [email protected] with the following information:
- • Your wallet address where the LAC NFTs are stored
- • The type of wallet where your LACs are stored (e.g., Trust Wallet, MyEtherWallet, etc.)
- • Your LAC NFT number (e.g., #640)
The next step is only for users who have their LAC NFTs on MetaMask.
If you have your LAC NFTs stored in your MetaMask wallet, click the Next button to continue: